SPARC T3-4 Server
Oracle's SPARC T3-4 server features 64 cores delivering 512 simultaneous threads to provide mission-critical speed, security, and high availability for enterprise applications.
- Four-socket, 5RU system powered by the SPARC T3, the industry's first 16-core processor
- Double the throughput of previous generations with up to 512 simultaneous compute threads
- Create highly dense compute power with up to eight SPARC T3-4 servers in a standard data center rack
- Built-in, no-cost Oracle VM Server for SPARC provides up to 128 isolated domains per server for virtualization
- Integrated on-chip cryptographic acceleration and 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) enables secure computing at wire speed
- Provides high throughput with the scalability and reliability required for mission-critical computing
- Maximize uptime with four hot-swappable redundant (2+2) power supplies and up to 16 hot-swappable PCI Express Module slots
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details. UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.