The HP RP7410 Server provides an extrememly robust computing environment to ensure dependable operation. With up to eight HP PA-RISC processors, this Server can handle even the most demanding workloads. It offers the most comprehensive set of mid-range, high-availability features in the market, including a robust design, automatic monitoring and fault correction, and redundant components to avoid system downtime. And to top it off, the RP7410 Server is the only eight-way server to be fully certified by the Uptime Institute for fault-tolerant power compliance.
•2 to 8 PA-RISC CPUs – PA-8700 (750 MHz) – PA-8700+ (875 MHz)
• 1 to 2 cell boards (each cell supports: 2 or 4 CPUs and 1GB to 16GB memory)
• 1 to 64GB of main memory*
• up to 2 hardware partitions (nPars)
• up to 8 virtual partitions (vPars)*
• hp-ux workload management (WLM) software
• 15 PCI hot-plug I/O card slots and 2 core I/Os
• 8.5GB/s aggregate PCI slot bandwidth
• 4 internal hot-plug disk bays and 1 internal removable media bay (DVD or DAT)
• 2 hot-swap, redundant power supplies
• 2 or 4 power cords (2 minimum, 4 for use with 2 electrical grids)
• hot-swap, redundant cooling fans
• enterprise-proven HP-UX 11i operating environments
A9914A, A9915A, A9916A, A9917A
Please contact Renew Technology for more information on all HP 9000 server models.
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details. UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.