10000 Series Routers
Cisco 10000 Series Routers delivers consistent, high performance features for carriers deploying IP/MPLS services to broadband and private line customers.
- Cisco’s patented Parallel Express Forwarding (PXF) adaptive network processing technology
- Proven route processor redundancy capabilities and rapid session setup rates, delivering 99.999 percent system availability
- Patent-pending auto-VC creation and provisioning technologies, coupled with comprehensive VC density, to simplify operations and speed broadband deployment and revenue generation
- Per-subscriber hierarchical QoS for granular bandwidth management with improved user experiences for data, voice, or video
- Subscriber-aware service control capabilities enabling network operators to identify and classify subscriber sessions, set guarantees for QoS levels, and charge for innovative content services
Please contact Renew Technology for all available models of the 10000 Series.
Orders ship from our warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We ship Domestic and International orders using FedEx and UPS, as well as select freight carriers and couriers.
If you would like a shipping estimate, please email us with your exact shipping address including your postal code.
Shipping Cut-Off Times
FedEx Ground: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time FedEx Express Saver, Economy, International, Standard or Priority Overnight: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time Freight: Varies Based on Service. Please email or call for further details. UPS: 4:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Renew Technology accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
Please be assured that you can buy with confidence. Renew Technology will ship your equipment fully tested, in excellent working condition. If you experience any problem with the hardware, you may return most non-working, defective or incorrect items within 30 days of delivery for either exchange or a full refund. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA number. Please email us or call us toll-free at 1-877-476-1962 to obtain an RMA number.
Orders returned for reasons not described above may incur a 20% re-stocking fee.